Opelon: .7mm Stretch Jewelry Fiber, spool of 5 meters, elastic cording for Jewelry, perfect for Acai Beads, Jewelry Making Supplies / Clear, White
What’s the secret for quick bracelets and anklets making? This is it! We have tried so many different elastic cording and this is the one we love the most! It is thin and strong, flat and fibrous. You only need to things to get your Jewelry made lightning fast!
1. First, you need the right kind of needle, called The Big Eye Needle (see link below.)
2. Second, you need THIS FIBROUS STRETCH CORD! This cord has several advantages over that clear stretch cord;
(1) it doesn’t get longer and lose elasticity with wear
(2) it is more stretchy (hey, it’s pure Lycra Spandex!), so it’s ideal for making anklets that are small enough for an ankle, but can easily be stretched big enough to glide over a foot;
(3) it can be put through the right kind of needle! and
(4) it can be knotted, and the knots will be small enough to hide inside a 4mm bead.
Material: fibrous elastic fiber
Quantity: one spool with 5 meters (just over 16.4 feet unstretched)
Bead Shape: flat
Size:0.7mm unstretched – it will stretch thinner
❁ Big Eye Needle: http://naturebeads.com/product/big-eye-needles-one-pack-six-assorted-size-needles/
❁ HOW TO USE:
This cord is not suitable for very heavy beads, nor should it be used with beads with sharp or abrasive surfaces, such as some ceramic or metal beads. We have used it without any problems with metal spacers and glass beads up to 8mm. Do not use this thread with beads whose holes are so small that the needle must be forced, such as small pearls. Knot this cord to finish your bracelets, do not use crimp beads, as they will fray the cord.
✤ Keep in Mind:
Handmade items may vary in texture, shape, color and finish and may have some imperfections which make them apart from machine factory made beads. Make sure to read description and see pictures before purchasing and if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Please note that, all my items are photographed up close and personal, so that you can see their beautiful details. Some items may appear large than real size, so please check the measurements carefully to avoid any confusion. Though, we work hard to photograph them as close to the real color, keep in mind that lightning, props and background may cause a difference on the color. Color will also vary from monitor to monitor.
✪ Props not included;
✪ Not a toy, not intended for use by, or in products intended for children 14 or under. May be harmful if swallowed.
Thanks for stopping by!