Shaman Smudge Kit: Cleaning, Meditation, Positive Energy, Intention Smudge Kits (Sage Bundle, Sweetgrass, Flat Cedar, Abalone Shell, Quick-lite Charcoal, Mini Fan)
Smudging is the practice of burning an herb or combination of herbs with the intent of banishing negative energies from oneself and one’s space. Many indigenous cultures ritually burn herbs or incense as a means of cleansing and protecting the physical and spiritual bodies. A smudge mixture is created with herbs that have specific desirable qualities. The herbs are lit and the flame is blown out, so that the herbs can slowly smolder. The resulting smoke is directed as needed to cleanse the body, the space, healing tools and/or ceremonial objects.
This listing is for a beginner’s smudge kit witch includes the following items:
1. One sage bundle, approximately 4″ long »» Sage is used for smudging sacred space, it attaches itself to the negative energy of the area and cleanses it transforming into positive energy.
2. A pack of dried cedar »» Cedar is the cleansing and purifying herb, it is said to attract the good spirits and eliminates the negative energies.
3. One braided sweetgrass bundle »» Sweet Grass or Holy Grass, is traditionally used for blessings and in some healing ceremonies and Smudging Rituals. Sweetgrass does not produce an open flame when burned but produces a sweet-scented smoke similar to some incenses. It is often burned in the beginning of a prayer or ceremony to attract positive energies.
4. One charcoal tablet for burning the incense, which can be broken into pieces so that you don’t have to burn all at once.
5. One small abalone shell to hold the cedar.
6. One feather to fan the herbs to keep them smoldering while you smudge.
*NOTE: Each kit is put together by hand and the size of the abalone shell and feather may vary from one package to another, but they will be beautiful and I guarantee you will be happy with them. Kit is pre-packaged and
* The art of “smudging” is very particular and we wish you good intentions, but please keep in mind that it is recreational and for spiritual purposes only. I cannot guarantee any outcome from smudging, such as fortune, love, financial between others. Put in your good intentions!
❁ For more cool items, click here!
✤ Keep in Mind:
Handmade items may vary in texture, shape, color and finish and may have some imperfections which make them apart from machine factory made beads. Make sure to read description and see pictures before purchasing and if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Please note that, all my items are photographed up close and personal, so that you can see their beautiful details. Some items may appear large than real size, so please check the measurements carefully to avoid any confusion. Though, we work hard to photograph them as close to the real color, keep in mind that lightning, props and background may cause a difference on the color. Color will also vary from monitor to monitor.
✪ Props not included;
✪ Not a toy, not intended for use by, or in products intended for children 14 or under. May be harmful if swallowed.
Thanks for stopping by!