Teal Blue Lentil Tagua Beads, 20 pcs, Central Drilled
Looking for something unusual and cool? These Tagua Beads will be perfect for all kinds of jewelry, including kids jewelry. They are light weight and colorfast. Did you know they’re called the “Natural Friendly Ivory”?
✪ To change the quantity, please click inside the box number  and type the qty desired.
8 in stock
Teal Blue Lentil Tagua Beads, 20 pcs, Central Drilled, Vegetable Ivory, Tagua Nuts, Eco-Friendly Beads, Tagua Beads for Jewelry and Craft Making
Lentil Tagua Beads are very cute little beads. These are central drilled and will make the perfect spacers. They’re very light weight and you can add several together and not feel any weight. You’ll also notice that some beads will have a little brown edge from the remaining nut shell and a marbled effect due to the growth stages, which are natural characteristics on all Tagua Beads.
Material: real tagua
Quantity: 20 beads
Bead Shape: flat round, lentil shape
Size: 8mm diameter x 2mm thick
Hole: central drilled, approximately 1.3mm hole
❁ For more Tagua Slices, click here: https://naturebeads.com/product-category/tagua-beads/
✤ Keep in Mind:
Handmade items may vary in texture, shape, color and finish and may have some imperfections which make them apart from machine factory made beads. Make sure to read description and see pictures before purchasing and if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Please note that, all my items are photographed up close and personal, so that you can see their beautiful details. Some items may appear large than real size, so please check the measurements carefully to avoid any confusion. Though, we work hard to photograph them as close to the real color, keep in mind that lightning, props and background may cause a difference on the color. Color will also vary from monitor to monitor.
✪ Props not included;
✪ Not a toy, not intended for use by, or in products intended for children 14 or under. May be harmful if swallowed.
Thanks for stopping by!
Things to keep in mind:
– Color may vary between beads;
– No lacquer or varnish is used on any of our Tagua Nuts. They’re 100% naturally polished with sand and wooden pieces;
– Eco-Friendly dyes: lead, nickel and AZO free;
– Fair-Trade: we work directly with our artisans and no middlemen are involved giving the artisans financial control over their craft;
– Lightweight Beads: go BIG and don’t feel the weight!
– Cruelty Free Ivory: the density of Tagua Nuts are very close to the density of animal ivory and by purchasing Eco-Friendly Ivory, you’re not only helping the artisans in South America, but you’re also saving the lives of “Ivory animals”. Spread the word about our Tagua, Vegetable Ivory Beads and help us save lives. To read more about our partnership, visit IFOV.org (Ivory Forever).
Care: To keep your Jewelry looking beautiful, clean with a damp cloth as needed. In case you get them wet, dry them slowly with a cloth and not in direct sunlight. Bees wax will give them a nice sheen and can be used from time to time or as needed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.