We want you to be beyond excited and extremely thrilled with your Nature Beads purchase! If for any reason you are not, you can return qualifying merchandise for a refund within 30 days of the order date and we will honor the return subject to the Return + Refund Policies*. If you receive an order with an error please call or email us so we can correct the issue immediately.
RETURN + REFUND POLICIES
– Merchandise must be returned to Nature Beads within 30 days of the purchase date and in its original packaging for a full refund, less the original shipping cost. Shipping and handling costs incurred or associated with returned merchandise are your responsibility.
– Nature Beads does not assume responsibility or reimbursement for returned merchandise packages that are lost, stolen, or mishandled. Nature Beads is not responsible for any merchandise returns that fail to arrive at our facility.
– When returned, Nature Beads will only accept merchandise that is unused, unworn, unopened, and in all original packaging along with a completed Return Merchandise Authorization Code (RMA Code).
– To obtain a RMA: prior to returning any merchandise, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, order number, and if applied the SKU code(s) of item(s) for return. Please write the RMA Code on your itemized receipt and return it along with the merchandise.
– Nature Beads does not accept merchandise returns that have been used, worn, tarnished, altered or damaged and reserves the right to refuse the return of merchandise that does not meet the requirements of the Return + Refund Policies and is based on our discretions.
– Refunds are processed within 10 business days, presuming the merchandise has met the requirements of the Return + Refund Policies. Refunds are only issued in the original form of payment.
ITEMS NOT SUBJECT OF RETURN
– *Sale items and custom orders are FINAL SALE.
– Custom cut products such as leather, chain, wire or cord that has been cut for your particular order.
– Pre-packaged items that have been opened such as stringing materials, kits, books, etc.
– Items which were discontinued at the time of purchase and labeled as “Final Sale”.