Bird of Prey: Carved Bone Pendant Necklace *EAGLE *
Beautiful Hand Carved Water Buffalo Bone Pendant with Sterling Silver Bail. Ready to be gifted!
✪ To change the quantity, please click inside the box number  and type the qty desired.
10 in stock
- QuickviewBone Beads, India & Nepal, Bone Beads, India and NepalThese Bone Beads are handcrafted in Kathmandu, Nepal and are made from recycled Yak Bone. They're inlaid with Turquoise, Coral and Wire. They are traditionally used as Prayer beads and Malas, but will look great in all kinds of jewelry. These bone beads are also very lightweight.$3.99 – $40.00
- QuickviewCording and Strings, Waxed Polyester - Combo Packs, UncategorizedThis Polyester Cord is one of the strongest cording we have had in many years. It is not just strong, but very durable, water safe (washable), colorfast and burns beautiful for bonding and finishing. Originally used for macrame, the cording is now used in many different crafts, including jewelry making, book biding, shoe making and leather work. It can also be used for clothing accents and sewing.$14.50
Bird of Prey: Carved Bone Pendant Necklace *EAGLE *, Hand Carved Water Buffalo Bone, Eagle Totem Power, Native American, Tribal Jewelry Unisex, White
This is an absolutely gorgeous piece! The craftsmanship is to perfection in every detail. Color is a white-light cream, carved from recycled Asian Water Buffalo Bone and there’s an option to add a Rust Saddle Deer Suede Lace strap. The long Deer Suede Strap will give you the possibility to adjust it around your neck. You can finish it with sliding knots or a simple lace knot. I can also make the sliding knots for you.
This Bone Pendant is shipped in a kraft box, ready to be gifted. You can also dip this Bone Pendant in Tea to get a slightly darker color, just like an aging process.
Material: water buffalo bone
Quantity: one bone pendant
Bead Shape: eagle head
Size: 65mm tall without bail x bail is approx. 9mm tall and bail hole is 5mm inside diameter x 31mm wide x 4mm thick
IMPORTANT: If you need me to make the sliding knots, please let me know during the checkout in the note box.
Eagle Symbolism: The Eagle Totem is the symbol of freedom with powerful symbolic meaning of timing, victory and spiritual quest. Eagle is the ruler of the skies!
Eagle Totem Powers:
• Brings you the gift of freedom, mission and timing
• Brings you the spirit animal energies of victory and Great Spirit (native American)
• Brings you the animal magic of manifestation and visionary
❁ For more Bone Pendants, click here: http://naturebeads.com/product-category/pendants/
✤ Keep in Mind:
Handmade items may vary in texture, shape, color and finish and may have some imperfections which make them apart from machine factory made beads. Make sure to read description and see pictures before purchasing and if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Please note that, all my items are photographed up close and personal, so that you can see their beautiful details. Some items may appear large than real size, so please check the measurements carefully to avoid any confusion. Though, we work hard to photograph them as close to the real color, keep in mind that lightning, props and background may cause a difference on the color. Color will also vary from monitor to monitor.
✪ Props not included;
✪ Not a toy, not intended for use by, or in products intended for children 14 or under. May be harmful if swallowed.
Thanks for stopping by!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.