Bright Yellow: 3pcs Bold Potato Chips Tagua Slices, 1-1/2 inch plus (38mm +)
Beautiful and lightweight Tagua Slices for all kinds of Jewelry Making and Crafts.
✪ To change the quantity, please click inside the box number  and type the qty desired.
2 in stock
Bright Yellow: 3pcs Bold Potato Chips Tagua Slices, 1-1/2 inch plus (38mm and bigger), Fair Trade Fashion, Eco Beads, Eco Ivory / Hole Options, Various Shapes
Our Tagua Beads and Tagua Slices are handmade by a family of artisans in South America. Each bead is made by hand, they are highly polished, we do not use lacquer or varnish on them and our dyes are certified Eco Friendly – Lead, Nickel, Chrome and Azo free. These Potato Chips Tagua Slices are very lightweight and perfect for Jewelry making.
These Tagua Slices have their natural polished bark around them, that’s what make them so unique and earthy looking. You will also notice that some slices present some marbled designs in the center, that’s the beautiful result from their growth rings. Many seeds and nuts will show their growth rings just as the trees will do.
You have the option for top drilled or two opposite holes. See picture above!
Material: tagua nuts, vegetable ivory
Quantity: 3 pendants
Size: 25-40mm wide x 35-60mm long x 2mm thick, hole is 1.5mm diameter
NOTE: Please be aware that all Tagua Slices are cut from different Tagua Nuts and they will not match. If you need matching pieces, please contact us to check availability.
❁ For more Tagua Beads, click here: http://naturebeads.com/product-category/tagua-slices-catalog/
Things to keep in mind:
– Potato Chips Tagua Slices vary from one another and no two pieces are the same. We can get very close when matching pieces for earrings, but since they come from different Tagua Nuts they will have a small variance.
– No lacquer or varnish is used on any of our Tagua Nuts. They’re 100% naturally polished with sand and wooden pieces.
– Eco-Friendly dyes: lead, nickel, chrome and AZO free.
– Fair-Trade: we work directly with our artisans and no middlemen are involved giving the artisans financial control over their craft.
– Lightweight Beads: go BIG and don’t feel the weight!
– Cruelty Free Ivory: the density of Tagua Nuts are very close to the density of animal ivory and by purchasing Eco-Friendly Ivory, you’re not only helping the artisans in South America, but you’re also saving the lives of “Ivory animals”. Spread the word about our Tagua, Vegetable Ivory Beads and help us save lives. To read more about our partnership, visit IFOV.org (Ivory Forever).
Care: To keep your Jewelry looking beautiful, clean with a damp cloth as needed. In case you get them wet, dry them slowly with a cloth and not in direct sunlight. Bees wax will give them a nice sheen and can be used from time to time or as needed.
✤ Keep in Mind:
Handmade items may vary in texture, shape, color and finish and may have some imperfections which make them apart from machine factory made beads. Make sure to read description and see pictures before purchasing and if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Please note that, all my items are photographed up close and personal, so that you can see their beautiful details. Some items may appear large than real size, so please check the measurements carefully to avoid any confusion. Though, we work hard to photograph them as close to the real color, keep in mind that lightning, props and background may cause a difference on the color. Color will also vary from monitor to monitor.
✪ Props not included;
✪ Not a toy, not intended for use by, or in products intended for children 14 or under. May be harmful if swallowed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.