Caramel Flower Tooled Leather Strap, 20mm wide, 15″ increments
$12.85 – $29.00
Quickview Cording and Strings, Hemp Thread, UncategorizedHemp has been a long time economic asset for communities in Nepal for thousands of years creating a viable livelihood and steady income for women and families. This hemp thread is natural and hand spun by artisans in Nepal. It is very soft and will make great Jewelry.$0.85 – $6.80
Caramel Flower Tooled Leather Strap, 20mm wide, 15″ increments / Eco-Friendly Leather, Veggie Tanned Leather, LeatherStraps, Made in the USA
We love to play around with leather and come up with a few fun designs that you can use to make your own jewelry, cabinet pulls, crafts and whatever is that you want to use leather for. Really, leather is so versatile.
Our leather straps are cut from organic veggie tanned hides, made here in the USA and we get creative with them from the tooling to the dyeing. Our designs are unique and since each strap is custom made, they won’t ever be exactly the same. We use natural certified eco-friendly dyes and please, as a heads up… every single strap will be unique in its own way, even if we make them all at the same time. If you have worked with natural leather you know that it is super cool and unique, because every hide comes from a different animal. Very much like us humans, they have stretch marks, scratches, scars, and oil content varies, which will influence the finished product.
Now, that’s just a heads up so you know why your straps are slightly different from the actual picture in this listing. We try very hard to get as close as possible, but if it is slightly darker or lighter, perhaps it is the oil content of that hide. It is 100% normal.
– Material: veggie tanned leather
– Uses: I have used our leather in dog collars, bracelets, adorned a journal, but some of our customers have used them as leather pulls in cabinets, as bag handles/purse handles, and someone even made a long strap into a yoga mat holder. As you can see, it is super versatile and can be used in many ways.
– Dye Info: Every single strap will take the dye differently, it is just a fact. But I guarantee that it will look great, if we don’t like the final product, believe me, we will make a new strap before shipping it out to you.
– Size: All of our leather straps are sold in 15″ increments and I tell you why. My wrist is around 7″ and it seems to be the average, says Google. A 15 inches strap will make a double bracelet without much waste and if you’re looking to make single bracelets, you can cut it into two and adjust them accordingly. The leather can be used for men and women and I always suggest that you measure your wrist or ask the client to measure their wrist before cutting the leather.
– Stiffness: a brand new leather strap will feel stiff at first, but will soften up as you work it or wear it. I suggest using saddle butter or any leather conditioning on your leather to keep the color, sheen, etc.
– Multiple listings: If you purchase two or more listings, we will keep the strap as long as possible, saving you from waste.
– Custom straps: Yes, we love to work with you, so send us a message with your ideas and we will develop from there.
– Return Info: Sorry guys, leather is custom made and for that reason, it is shipped out to you and it is yours. Now, if your leather strap for whatever reason is absolutely not what it is supposed to be or look like, it is on us! But again, read the above info about variance.
Leather Strap Only, Strap & Magnetic Clasp Pictured, Bracelet as Pictured
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.