Opelon, .7mm Stretch Jewelry Fiber Elastic, spool of 5 meters
96 in stock
Opelon: .7mm Stretch Jewelry Fiber Elastic, spool of 5 meters, elastic cording for Jewelry, perfect for Acai Beads, Jewelry Making Supplies / Clear, White
What’s the secret for quick bracelets and anklets making? This is it! We have tried so many different elastic cording and this is the one we love the most! It is thin and strong, flat and fibrous. You only need to things to get your Jewelry made lightning fast!
1. First, you need the right kind of needle, called The Big Eye Needle (see link below.)
2. Second, you need THIS FIBROUS STRETCH CORD! This cord has several advantages over that clear stretch cord;
(1) it doesn’t get longer and lose elasticity with wear
(2) it is more stretchy (hey, it’s pure Lycra Spandex!), so it’s ideal for making anklets that are small enough for an ankle, but can easily be stretched big enough to glide over a foot;
(3) it can be put through the right kind of needle! and
(4) it can be knotted, and the knots will be small enough to hide inside a 4mm bead.
Material: fibrous elastic fiber
Quantity: one spool with 5 meters (just over 16.4 feet unstretched)
Size:0.7mm unstretched – it will stretch thinner
❁ How to Use:
This cord is not suitable for very heavy beads, nor should it be used with beads with sharp or abrasive surfaces, such as some ceramic or metal beads. We have used it without any problems with metal spacers and glass beads up to 8mm. Do not use this thread with beads whose holes are so small that the needle must be forced such as small pearls. Knot this cord to finish your bracelets, do not use crimp beads, as they will fray the cord.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.